Terms & Conditions
- All seed counts are estimates.
- Prices and quantities are subject to change at any time.
- All orders must be delivered within the E.U.
- Orders will not be processed until payment has cleared.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 1 working day however during busy periods we may take a little longer. All orders are processed on a first come first served basis.
- Please allow 18 working days for delivery after your order has been marked as shipped. This is the time period required by Royal Mail before an item can be claimed for as 'lost'.
- In order to prevent delays, please ensure your address is accurate and that we have the correct post code.
- Unless specifically requested otherwise a copy of your invoice will be included with your order.
- In the unlikely event that you experience poor germination please advise us within one month of the suggested sowing period.
- Although we try to keep our seed as natural as possible, on rare occasions the only seed available to us is chemically treated. If you would prefer not to receive such seed (or would prefer such seed) please make a note with your order and we will work with you to suit your requirements.
- In the event that we are unable to supply any products you have ordered we may dispatch them separately to the rest of your order at a later date, supply an alternative or issue a refund through either Nochex/Paypal, gift voucher or cheque made payable to the invoicee.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply any item(s) to you. If we decline to supply any item(s) to you and you have already paid for it/them, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for said item(s).